Tuesday, March 7, 2017

SOL7, Meh

Meh

Sigh

Meh

Just meh

The language program
Meh

School changes
Meh

Just meh

I am in a very meh mood
I do not really know why
I am just very meh
Mad about the new online languages
Mad about how the school staffing changed
It is all just very meh.

Meh is one of my favorite words
When I do not know what to write
I write meh
It is my main word recommendation on my phone
I use it a lot
Meh

My mood is meh
Everything is just meh today
A gray swatch of my favorite word
Meh




In short-
Meh

What did not add to this
As soon as I went to link up
I realized the Library computer had a sensor
And I just said

Meh

4 comments:

  1. I like the way you described your mood- I definitely feel like that sometimes too. This was really poetic and you did a really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you! I think the way you described this 'meh' mood is really creative, I like how it ends:)

    ReplyDelete