Sunday, March 5, 2017

SOL5, Pinterest Perils

SOL5, Pinterest Perils
Pinterest is my problem,
an addiction with a twist.
Image result for slice of lifeAll though I do not seem like it,
it is something I always miss.
Origami,
cross stitching,
humor, and many more,
no matter what I am looking for it is something I adore.
Pinning onto boards,
I collect pins in hoards.
No matter what the topic,
from large to microscopic.
My interest will always be heightened,
even if I get frightened.
While my addiction may not be incredibly severe.
Pinterest is something that I hold dear.

3 comments:

  1. I've never used pinterest, although I used to be this way with Reddit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use pinterest so many times a day. It's the place I go when I'm bored. I really liked how you made it into a poem. Very clever. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete