Saturday, March 11, 2017

SOL11, Lit Clickbait

SOL11, Lit Clickbait
This post is Lit. It is totally the bomb.com. Dab.
The internet is like the best.
Like fab.
Like 100 coats of fab.
I would like Pewdie without it.
Like where else can I hit such a lit whip?
I mean, like I would totally cut myself with a 1000 degree knife if I did not have it.
I would totally make this into a vine.
wait.
RIP vine.
Is Charlie even there?
I only got to 15 in the chubby bunny challenge.
Of course I need to see someone make a sardine smoothie!
Like, I would die without Carpool Karaoke,
I mean,
who wouldn't?
Youtube is the best,
I mean #Glitterforever17!
DIY is life.
Let me whip on that statement.
Kanye will be great in 2020.
I need to vlog this speech.
OMG!
I forgot to Insta my dinner.
I guess I will snap my shame.
Oh, Computer,
TTYL
GTG
BYEEEEEEE

This was not meant to offend any teenagers, it is just a representation of what many people are like in the modern world, and shows how awful our country will be in approximately five years. If this offended you, please contact idon'tgiveacrap@gmail.bs
Thanks!

This post in no way agrees with the beliefs of Miles, it is just a lesson for the new generation, simply stating WTF.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment on the main blog and was utterly terrified and slightly excited at the same time. I mean, did you do research or something? I honestly don't understand half of these.
    Okay. Matrixes exist. A quarter. I completely agree with this post-- at least, the last sentence. Wonderful post! The more I read it, the more I see-- which is completely ridiculous considered that this is the shallowest post you've ever written, hands down. Great job!

    ReplyDelete