Saturday, March 18, 2017

SOL18, Uncommon Opinions of MIne

SOL18, Uncommon Opinions of Mine
I do not like carbonated drinks like sparkling waters. Coke, and those types of drinks are OK, but I still do just have a strong distaste for soda and other carbonated drinks.

I do not enjoy pools that much. I do not hate swimming, I just do not think that it is worth going a lot to pools. They also make me freak out about germs, because, just ew. It does not help that I am not great at swimming, but still, I hate pools.

Peanut Butter. I just really do not like the taste or texture of peanut butter, crunchy or smooth. It is just in no way appealing to me.

I do not understand the recent Chipotle fad. It is not that good to me, and I also think that a lot of their menu and their "extras" are overpriced and not worth it. I would prefer to make my own Mexican style food at my house than to go to Chipotle.

I do not understand the enjoyment of Zoos. People pay money to go and see a bunch of animals that are trapped in small areas and learn a very brief account of very complicated animals.  can sort of understand the enjoyment of going to see animals, I just think they are always kind of sad looking.

I do not like or understand super technology advancements. In my opinion it does not make sense to make humans lives ridiculously easy. Why is it so hard to plug in a projector cord? It just costs money to buy that kind of technology for things like the school, and it does not improve the presentations. It just bothers me because we are literally making a thing that can over run us later.

Ketchup. I just do not think it is as good as people say it is, and in my opinion you might as well just eat a tomato, it is healthier  and it is not just paste. I just really do not like it or understand it.

I do not really enjoy popular pop music. There are some that I like, like some Adele or Taylor Swift, but most of it I just do not understand the appeal of it. A lot of it does not take a lot of talent, and while it is hard to write it just does not seem like it is so in depth that it should be as popular as it should be.

I do not enjoy or understand football at all. To me it just looks like people repetitively tackling each other to no end. I just do not get why it is appealing,  when you could watch sports like soccer that show really incredible athletics. To me, at least, football does not look like it takes that much athletic skill.

I do not understand why so many people hate the Kardashians. I do not think that everything they do is great, do not get me wrong. The reason that I do not hate them is because they show that being yourself can make you famous and influential. The same thing goes with Youtubers, famous people who have gotten a paying career on social media by being themselves and putting themselves out there. Yet again, I do not appreciate all of the decisions they make, but they have made influence for themselves just by being themselves. It is amazing what they have done by being themselves.

6 comments:

  1. Woot Miles. I agree with some and others I don't but it's interesting to see what you think. (also i take offense to the peanut butter thing cause one of my friends calls me peanut butter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter sucks. Nutella is good. Chipotle is like TOTALLY my life. So is T Swizzle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with most of those, but not all. I like how you organized the slice, with the main point and then supporting point. How many essays did you say you had?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about football and computer technology advancements. Don't worry, I don't hate you for not liking peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely with you on peanut butter, technology, zoos and football. I am impressed that you posted at a reasonable tome, unlike me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2, 4, 5, 6, 7. I agree with you on all of those

    ReplyDelete