Thursday, March 2, 2017

SOL2, Zingers

Image result for Slice of LifeSOL2, Zingers or More Accurately Tea
Tea, tea, I started to drink so long ago,
then for a while it started to go.
But very recently I started to drink it once more,
when I was with my grandparents, as tea they adore.
I prefer zingers,
they have a flavor that lingers.
Black tea is fine,
but plain it is not mine.
I steep a mix of fruit and black tea,
I found that that is just right for me.
Steeping ball in hand I will mix all the land,
And bring a mug of water that definitely is not bland.
The mix packs a punch,
and goes well with brunch.
Out with coffee,
For I will always make some tea.

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried green tea? You said you don't want to drink coffee, if it is because of the caffeine Black tea has a lot less than coffee, and Green tea has a lot less then black. So green is a good choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all tea's! cool slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Your poetry is nice. I like how you rhymed the different words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green tea with milk and sugar is good. Nice poem, I like the rhyming.

    ReplyDelete