Friday, March 3, 2017

SOL3, Clay

SOL3, Clay
Smush
Redo
Smush
Start over
Why cant I get this right?
Smush
Redo
Smush
Start over
It happened again.

Oh well, I guess nothing will come out of it this time.
Image result for smashed clayTomorrow?
The frustration is past its breaking point,
I have to stop.
I have to get it right.
I have to stop.
I give up,
I am defeated,
frustrated,
and done.

The skill just wont work this week,
Oh well

Next time?

I will stick with flat artwork.
Well, at least I tried, and I learned that I am not good at clay texturing.
That skill did not work.
Well, better luck next time.

Meh

3 comments:

  1. At least you tried! This was a really interesting poem/story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Clay is super hard. You have to keep moisture perfect while still trying to make it look good. Good job trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice slice! If I took enough time on clay to make it worthwhile, I would agree with you. I love how you write your slices like a pome.
    Poem. Whatever.
    My spelling is
    Meh.

    ReplyDelete