Friday, March 10, 2017

SOL10, Cleaning

SOL10, Cleaning

Today I intensely cleaned my room, and discovered many things. For example, surrounding my room I found an incredible amount of book marks that I barely recognized. I found a very old collection of schoolwork from about three years ago, and I highly disagreed with some of it. It contained math like 1/2 x 1/3 = 6/1. Obviously I did not understand math very much. I found many ex-crafts, projects that I started so many years ago. There are a very sad amount of these, to be honest. One of these projects is about fifty long rectangular strips of paper that I cut about two years ago when I was planning to make braided bookmarks.
After I had over filled the trash can, I got down to business on school projects. Do I really need my candidate from the beginning of the year? Must that book be in my room? Many questions I debated over what I should keep, and what is blatant trash. It is always a struggle to debate this, especially compared to what my parents think is important versus reality.

This is a short slice, but I had a short day, with cleaning filling most of it, so this is the most detail I will go into.

No comments:

Post a Comment